Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Pics

Here are some of the pics I took. My camera settings were acting strange though, so there is a lot of noticeable grain.

I love this picture, the wind was just right.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is a different angle of the same thing, looks a bit better. Sorry about the angle...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What a mess!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is a shot with a macro focus, focusing on the blinds but not what is outside.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I like playing with focus.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry if they are small, they are a lot bigger really.
Hopefully next time I will get my settings right.

2 comments:

  1. i love the 2 last pictures!!! i like all of these, but the last two are very eye-catching. they both seem to catch just the right amount of the picture, some pictures make me wish that i could see what was just outside the frame, but these are awesomely caught. the focous/blur mixture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is very nice! Simple and elegant; not a lot of clutter to draw the eye away from the subject.

    See if you can figure out how to rotate the 2nd shot 90 degrees. It looks good too.

    Nice work, Warren!

    ReplyDelete