The Eden Photography Club is getting off the ground on Friday 11/20/09! Our first meeting will be during activity period at the end of the day.
I passed out a list of Essential Equipment at our Activity Period Open House last week. This is the stuff you will need at each club meeting. Please make sure you bring everything (or at least as much as you have) to every meeting.
In case you lost, forgot or never recieved this handout, I will post the list again.
(Check below)
After you have taken a look around this site, and perhaps read a few posts, take a few moments to create an account and become a member. (right hand column) I will then make you a Contributor so you can write posts and articles, ask questions and load your pictures for other club members to see.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment